Header

Sunday, March 10, 2013

My Favorite Spring Nail Polishes

Ahhh, tis the season to go running through fields of daises. As I write this, I look outside to the bleak Michigan weather with patches of snow everywhere...sigh. Pastels pastels pastels pastels..and more pastels are my favorite colors that remind me of sunny, warm weather!

(From left to right)

-Avon Nail Enamel Pro: Mystic (1 coat) $6 - I love this rose gold polish because it is so versatile! I can wear it by itself or on topof other polishes.

-OPI: Hawaiian Orchid (2 coats) $8.50 - This is my go-to poilsh to make me look more sophisticated, but it is still a nice pink shade.

-OPI: Do You Lilac It? (2 coats) $8.50 - Probably my all time favorite nail polish! I cannot get enough of it.

-OPI: What's With the Cattitude? (2 coats) $8.50 - (Cheaper Alternative: China Glaze Bahamian Escape) This was limited edition in the Shrek collection, and it is not too bright, but definitely not dull.

-China Glaze: Re-Fresh Mint (1 coat) $6 - (Cheaper Alternative: Revlon Minted) Who doesn't love mint green polishes?

I know that OPI and China Glaze can be super expensive, so I like to buy mine at asian beauty supply stores where the prices are essentially cut in half including limited edition polishes. Also, keep a lookout on Avon sales, because I know they have them all of the time, especially buy one get one 50% off.

Happy Spring!

Stephanie xx



4 comments:

  1. Those colors are so perfect for Spring! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a huge fan of pastel nail colors! Love the ones you posted, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete