Header

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Simple Coral Lips Makeup Tutorial

I have recently discovered the beauty of lip balm gloss stains! They have been popular for some time now, and I just pulled this out after receiving it as part of a giftset from Clinique. This wearable coral color is so gorgeous and brightening.

I kept the eye makeup super simple because I wanted this look to be very easy and wearable. By filling in my eyebrows slightly, it helped balance out the coral lips and keeps me from looking washed out. Along with a peachy bronze blush color, it goes so well with the coral lips!

 My lips are naturally a pretty dark color, so applying a creamy concealer on top helps the Clinique chubby stick show up much better. Always apply lip balm beforehand to help moisturize and blend the concealer into the lips; a little concealer goes a long way. On top, I applied a golden gloss to really warm up the entire look. The whole look is super simple and easy to do!
Face-
Eyes-
Lips-
Tools-

What's your favorite spring color?

Stephanie xx


2 comments: