Header

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Floral Lace

I spent the day at a friend's open house, and afterwards went and saw the movie Man Of Steel (which was wonderful). It was such a nice day outside, so I felt like a bright color was in order. This peplum style top has a gorgeous collar and floral lace-like cutout print.  It is so comfortable, yet it makes me feel more put together!



The back of this top has the cutest round yellow buttons.
 Top: Rebellious One from Macy's , Similar
Shorts: American Eagle, Similar,
Belt: Forever 21, Similar
Shoes: Steve Madden, Similar
Ring: H & M, Exact
Nail Polish
Fingers- Essie -Turquoise and Caicos
Toes- Revlon - Cherries In the Snow

Stephanie xx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm new on Instagram,maybe you like my site?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete