Header

Friday, June 14, 2013

L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Concealer

I am a huge concealer junkie, and after I saw MakeupByAlli talk about it, I was hooked. I bought mine from my local Ulta, but it is available in most drugstores with the price varying from store to store (I got mine for $8). My face is naturally a lot lighter and more pink in tone than the rest of my body, so I opted for a warmer shade, W 6-7-8, which matched my skin pretty well.

It is a super creamy concealer perfect for redness, blemishes, hyper pigmentation, and dark areas! One thing I would not recommend is using it for dark circles, since it is not moisturizing enough. It will definitely cake up underneath the eyes. It is not moisturizing, but a bit on the dry side, helping it last longer, but not great for dry patches.



On days where I don't have a lot of time, I skip foundation(tinted moisturizer/BB cream) and just use concealer where I need it.This blended in so  effortlessly, and was easy to pat on blemishes. 
Overall Rating: 4/5
Would Recommend: Yes
Cost: $$





No comments:

Post a Comment