Header

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Refreshing Toner

It always takes me a couple months to see if I really like a skincare product. Sometimes, they are amazing for the first couple days...but bad long term. I bought this toner from Target because I wanted something refreshing and to remove excess oil. My skin gets pretty oily when I wake up, and using a toner feels really nice and balancing for my skin.

This toner was only around $4 or $5 dollars, and Boots is only available at Target in the States. I have been using this before moisturizing twice a day at morning and at night for about 4 months. I am absolutely in love. This feels so refreshing just like it says, and it absorbs into the skin and doesn't make my combination skin oily at all. This would be perfect for any skin type as it is not drying or oily! It says it is meant for sensitive skin, but my skin isn't sensitive at all and the toner still works well.

I have also heard that this is a dupe for the oh so popular Bioderma and Caudalie Cleansing Water as it has the same refreshing properties. This is a much cheaper alternative if you are looking for something similar, although it doesn't remove eye makeup, but is still sensitive for the eye area.

Overall Rating: 5/5
Would Recommend: Yes
Cost: $

What are your favorite skincare products?

Stephanie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment