Header

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette

I was always the type of person who gravitated towards neutral browns and golds. So when I received this as a gift I was a little skeptical as to the colors. I thought that this wouldn't be that wearable for everyday, but I was presently surprised! I always hear about the Urban Decay Naked Palette or Too Faced Natural Palette, so I thought I would review a palette that is less talked about.



 I really love the packaging of the palette - especially the magnetic lid. It opens and closes really smoothly. It's also an easy shape to have in my collection and to travel with! I am never afraid of the eye shadows shattering. This does come with three cards that detail on how you could use the shadows, to get some more ideas.



 There's 9 shadows, and each row sort of has its `'theme'. Day, Classic, and Fashion. The formulation of these shadows is definitely worth the cost. All of the eye shadows are so buttery and pigmented, and best of all easy to blend! My favorite shadows are Soulmates, 'Honeymoon', and 'I Do'!

(L-R) From each theme: Day, Classic, and Fashion
Being a total of $36, I feel that this is definitely worth the cost with each shadow being $4, a great price for high quality. The only thing that stands out to me are the two colors Kiss the Bride and Bouquet Toss. Both are a pale, matte color that I find it annoying to have two shadows that look so similar. Otherwise, I think this is a unique palette to have in your collection if you don't already have colors close to this. It's a good mixture of neutral and wearable colors different from the typical browns!

Overall Rating: 4/5
Would Recommend: Yes, unless you already have similar colors.
Cost: $$

Hope you enjoyed! What are your go to palettes?


Stephanie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment