Header

Sunday, July 14, 2013

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?

This weekend I am heading to Chicago for a concert and to visit family. I thought this would be a good time to show you all my essentials for trips; it may look like a lot of makeup for 3 days, but this is everything I (think I) need! This makeup bag is from Target by Sonia Kashuk which I bought a long time ago. They do not sell this exact color anymore, but now it comes in different gorgeous prints, all only $10! Sonia Kashuk is exclusively sold at Target, but available to buy online as well.
Floral Print
Tile Print
Yarn Print - my favorite!
Dot Print

My favorite thing about this makeup bag is not only how compact it is, but the clear plastic  is nice so I can easily see all of the products!



Right Side: Brushes, Tools, and smaller makeup products

Mini Cargo Bronzer - Medium (Shimmery)

The only cheek product I really use on trips is this bronzer or lipstick to save space!


Left Side: Face + Eye Products

Mini Makeup Forever HD Powder
Wet N' Wild Ultimate Brow Kit - Ash Brown (I only use the darker color)
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
Anastasia Brow Gel
L'oreal Magic Lumi Highlighter/Concealer - Medium
L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer - W-6-7-8 Medium/Deep
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Slim Eye Pencil - Velvet (A light gold used as an eye base)
Maybelline One By One Waterproof Mascara


On this trip, I kept my face powder and lip product in my purse to use throughout the day. The small cosmetic bag is from Clinique.

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - Beige
Clinique Almost Lipstick - Black Honey
Clinique In-A-Rush-Blush (only the brush)

I hope you enjoyed this post of what I like to bring when I travel. I try to bring as many smaller or mini size products as possible because it saves so much space.

Thanks for reading :)

Stephanie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment