Header

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Face Of the Day #1: Berry Lips and Winged Liner

I love this time of year when it is perfect to use darker colors for fall! I can't get enough of the chilly weather, sweaters, leggings, cider, donuts, colorful leaves, the lists goes on and on. On a normal day I definitely don't wear this much makeup because I have to wake up so early, but on the weekend I like to take my time if I'm going out with friends.


Now I probably own one too many brown eye shadows, but this is definitely one of my favorites from Inglot. It's pigmented, buttery, and reasonably priced for such great quality. I just swept the brown shadow all over the lid to keep things simple. 

I really like the Clinique Black Honey "Lipstick": it's moisturizing, glossy, and stains the lips after a long time. The Revlon lip butter in Fig is very similar! 

For the cheeks I used a glowy bronzer to give me color, and dabbed the Black Honey lipstick on my cheeks for a super natural flush to match the lips. My favorite part was doing the winged eyeliner, because using a felt tip pen eyeliner makes it so easy, and this Maybelline liner lasts all day! It may take practice to see what shape of wing goes with your eyes, but it is beautiful.




Inglot Eyeshadows in 395 (pearly white) + 422 (brown)//Maybelline Eyestudio Liner//Tweezerman Lashcurler//Maybelline Rocket Mascara Waterproof - Very Black//Wet N' Wild Ultimate Brow Kit - Ash Brown//Clinique Black Honey Lipstick//Cargo Medium Bronzer (shimmery)//Real Techniques Blush Brush


I will definitely be sporting this look a lot this fall! What's your favorite thing about this season?

Thanks for reading!
Love,

Stephanie




No comments:

Post a Comment