Header

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve Inspiration: Black Skirt 3 Ways

One of my resolutions this year is to avoid spending money on things that aren't needed (which will be very hard to do). So this New Years Eve, if I were to go out, I would love to reinvent some staple pieces. This is just my rendition of a black circle skirt, but anyone could use another staple piece like a sheer blouse or blazer.

I'm actually not going to a fancy party or anything, but just a relaxed get together at a friends house. It's still fun to imagine what I would wear though (maybe for those college days!). If you're staying in to watch Dick Clark's show with sweatpants or going to a schmancy party, be safe and have fun!
Look #1:There's nothing like a little sparkle for New Years Eve! I'm obsessed with blazers, and think they're a piece everyone should have. It'll keep you warm(er) and polished. Also, wedges are much easier to walk in than heels!
Look #2: I'm absolutely in love with these printed tights. I think high waisted skirts are always flattering (especially for petite girls like me), and wearing a some cool tights really makes a difference. 
Look #3: This (mostly) comfy outfit is probably my favorite one! Since being comfortable is the most important thing to me, it'd be easy to be up all night with this on. Also, the statement necklace really brings everything together, giving the whole look a bit of sparkle. (It's made by See Song Designs!) 
 Well, that is it for my last post of the year! Click on the links to see where everything is from. Happy New Year to all of my lovely readers.

See you soon,
Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment