Header

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Let It Go

Hi readers, I've really missed you. It's been a couple of weeks since I have posted anything substantial, and with exams it has been insane. I am so happy to have these few moments to type whatever comes to mind! This week I went back to something that I began a year ago. It has really helped keep me sane during those busy weeks.



I re-visited my old tumblr that I started in September of 2012. It's actually more like a journal with a compilation of thoughts and memories that I felt were important enough to keep. I did have a couple of notebooks in the past, but whenever I used it I would write so fast. What resulted were pages and pages of messy first grade handwriting that I hated. For personal preference, I love typing, and can do it much more efficiently! I also use the password protected setting on my tumblr, just so it's private.

I think it's a great idea to really type out all of your thoughts and ideas at that moment in time. You can really express yourself and have an open door for any emotions or feelings that need to leave (ie. anger). The best part is that the tumblr app is amazing for journal entries on the go at school. It's very therapeutic and like taking a big, deep breath. Sigh.


Stay calm,
Stephanie x

Ps. (Frozen reference anyone?)
pictures - weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment