Header

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer



Having a good moisturizer is super important for every day; especially with some protection from the sun, it's the best thing to use to keep the skin hydrated and prevent wrinkles. I was in need of a new moisturizer for the day time, and this was on sale at Target for around $14. I have always loved Aveeno products, but was pretty unsure of this.

I have been testing this out for about two weeks, applying it every morning after I wash and tone my face. It provides a good base for my makeup, but it only works if it sits and absorbs for 10 minutes before applying anything. The consistency is nice, but I can feel some of the oils in the product when I rub it in, it is greasy. Again, it does take some time before it dries, and feels heavy on the skin.There is an spf of 15 (I wish it as a little higher), and thankfully I cannot smell it at all!



The packaging is similar to many other Aveeno products with the simple colors, and it's a soft plastic. I do love the pump though, and how you are able to lock the pump so none spills out if you're carry it around for traveling! I would say the price of $14 (which us already marked down) is expensive for this particular product. Although many other Aveeno skincare items are worth the money, I don't think this one is. If you have oily skin, beware, and if you have dry skin, I feel that there are many other options for a good moisturizer!

Overall Rating: 2.5/5 
Packaging: 4/5 
Cost: $$
Would Recommend: No (if you have combination.oily skin)


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you reviewed this! I'm looking for a new face moisturizer, and I was going to get something Aveeno. I'll stay away from this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they definitely do have other great products! If you're looking for a moisturizer, I love the Olay Complete Defense Moisturizer with spf 30! :)

      Delete