Header

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

What I Ate Today #1

I thought it'd be fun to show what I eat from time to time as sort of a food diary. As my sports season is fast approaching in a about a month, I (for the most part) try to eat on the healthier side. I hope you enjoy and maybe find some inspiration in your own meals. I love to eat food that is easy and fast to make.

honey nut cheerios with a banana and unsweetened almond milk

 two clementines and a sunbelt almond bar

whole wheat cheese, onion, and ham quesadilla, grape tomatoes, and a small salad

 crunchmaster gluten free crackers (they're the best), swiss cheese, and even more grape tomatoes

Snack #3: 5pm (not pictured) - A bowl of skinny popcorn! This is very addicting.

 sauteed broccoli, onions, and mushrooms (I ate almost 3 servings of this it was so good), steak, and bread

two cowboy cookies from my last blog post

Just for a disclaimer, I do not count calories, I don't follow and diet, and I drink water in between and at every meal! I eat whatever my parents buy from Costco, which the best store ever. I hope you enjoyed something different from my usual posts, I loved taking all of the pictures. I will definitely do more posts like these in the future, because I change up my meals all the time. Some days I will eat healthier like today, and other days I will eat much more. It all depends on my schedule for the day!

If you want to see more glimpses of what I eat sometimes, I show some on my twitter here. Thanks for reading!

See you next time,
Stephanie x

Read  more WIATs here!

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog and I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award on Bloglovin! Check out my blog for details. http://laurazampou.wordpress.com/2014/02/07/the-liebster-award/ xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will definitely take a look! :)

      Delete
  2. This is a cute idea! It's a way more fun way to keep a food log/diary kind of thing. That dinner looks soooo good!

    I love your blog design, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm so obsessed with that meal haha. And thank you! I am in love with your fashion posts!

      Delete