Header

Monday, March 10, 2014

Liebster Blog Award!

(http://sowhymorocco.wordpress.com/)

This post is long overdue, but thank you so much to Laura (or Lau) for nominating me! I was not familiar with this until now, but I love the idea of learning more about the blogger and discovering other great blogs. Check out her beautiful fashion blog at laurazampou.wordpress.com!

Here are the guidelines (I don't like the word "rules"):
-Of course, thank the blogger who nominated you!
-Answer the questions given
-Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 500 hundred followers
-Make up your own 11 questions!
-Tag your nominees and post a comment on their blog to let them know they're nominated!


Here were Lau's questions:
1. What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done? Waiting until the last night to study for a math exam. Never again.
2. What is your favorite garment? I'm basically in love with my black blazer that I got on sale from TJ Maxx...
3. What is your Favorite brand? J Crew. That store is a warehouse for staple items.
4. Classy or Urban? Classy.
5. Which pizza do you prefer? Margherita pizza with thin crust.
6. Favorite Victoria Secrets model? MIRANDA KERR.
7. What is your favorite candy? I bought my favorite candy at the Chicago airport from here a couple of summers ago. They were dark chocolate bacon sea salt caramels. Yeah. 
8. What is your favorite book? It's not one book, but the entire Alice series by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor. I've basically grown up with those 25 books. 
9. Describe your favorite shoe? My favorite shoes would be some comfortable brown leather sandals that would go with everything. Something that I could dress up or down as well!
10. Favorite fashion magazine? I love In Style and the countless outfit ideas they give, especially for the everyday girl.
11. If you were an animal or a fantasy creature what would you be? Pika...Pika...Chu!
Who I'm nominating (in random order):

Go check out their blogs!

My Questions:
-What is your dream destination?
-How many times a day do you check social media?
-Who is your favorite actress?
-Skinny jeans or a skirt?
-What do you wish you have more time for?
-What's your favorite lip balm?
-Where do you buy most of your makeup?
-What is your favorite breakfast meal?
-Do you have a favorite quote?
-Who are some of your favorite musicians?
-And finally, why do you love blogging?

This was definitely an out of the ordinary post, but I loved every second of it. Don't forget to check out these awesome blogs, and have a good day!

See you soon,
Stephanie x








2 comments:

  1. Love this! TJ Maxx is the best. I always have to block at least an hour and a half when I go, because I have to look through EVERYTHING haha.

    I can't wait to write this post, thanks so much for nominating me! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that store is not really friends with my wallet haha.. and no problem Emily! :)

      Delete