Header

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Outfit // Lost Spring






Oh how I love and hate Michigan. From its beautiful scenery, changing temperatures, and abundance of pot holes, it has me feeling hot and cold (literally).  Right now it's the awkward stage in between seasons where the once fluffy snow is now brown slush - and it's everywhere. On this day, it was two of my best friend's birthdays, and it was just a casual get together. Right before we left, my friend Sarah took pictures in front her house and it was freezing (she was in the last fashion post). This was very comfortable and warm enough, but different from my usual t shirt and jeans.

I absolutely love these moss green pants from h&m because they're unique and tuck nicely into my combat boots - which I wear everyday. Seriously. As for the navy blue sweater, I liked the combination of the understated green and blue. My favorite part about this outfit however are the accessories. I kept it simple, but I liked the layering of the gold necklaces. The shorter one is from Rachel Roy and says "choose love" (a meaningful quote to me), and the longer chain is a mini engraved heart locket from Topshop. I like to believe that they were made to wear together.

Sweater - Ann Taylor Loft Similar
Pants - h&m Exact
Combat Boots - Zigi Soho (Nordstrom Rack) Exact
Choose Love Necklace - Rachel Roy (Macy's) Similar
Locket - Topshop Similar
Bag - Fossil Exact

Hopefully the weather is much nicer wherever you live.... As always, thanks for reading!

See you soon,
Stephanie x




2 comments:

  1. I definitely have the same love/hate relationship with Michigan...it's where I grew up but the weather is absolutely crazy. I love your outfit, especially your bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) And yes it's finally getting a bit warmer out!

      Delete