Header

Saturday, March 1, 2014

My Top 10 Beauty Youtubers

Well this is how it all started. I remember being in 7th grade watching my first beauty video, and I fell in love. Five years later I still watch videos daily and sometimes, they're even better than tv! Today, I'll be discussing ten of my favorite beauty "gurus" (such a weird word), and why I adore them so much. Let's be honest, I will probably end up doing another list because there are so many amazing people I love to watch...



10. freshblush
Erin is about the same age as me, and I find her videos to be so easy to relate to! Her personality is absolutely adorable, and I love her tutorials (and her freckles). She's someone you'd want to be friends with.
(youtube.com)
Favorite Video: Fresh Pink Lemonade Makeup

9. Missglamorazzi
I find that Ingrid's videos are always so well thought out and edited nicely. I never ever find my myself skipping through her videos, and she always has on beautiful makeup that's still natural looking. (And I love pandas too!)
(youtube.com)

8. ARose186
Oh. my. gosh. Arden's style and everything that she does is so beautiful. If I had a store to describe her, it would be Anthropologie for sure. Everything that she says is hilariously witty and I find her voice overs are the BEST.

(instagram)
Favorite Video: Everyday Summer Makeup

7. Tanya Burr
What's better than a great British youtuber? Tanya is insanely talented and knowledgeable about everything beauty related, and it's been so awesome to see her grow. She's always bright in all of her videos, and watching them makes me think she is a great hugger. Seriously. Don't forget to check out her Lip Gloss and Nail Polish line here!

(weheartit)

6. Amarixe
Allison's eye shadow tutorials might be the best I've ever seen. They're easy to follow and always very creative! I don't really know what else to say about her other than that I'm so happy whenever she posts a new video!
(amarixe.com)

5. jaclynhill
I LOVE JACLYN. Again, another person that is so talented with makeup. I love how passionate and excited she gets about beauty, and it shows so much. I can easily watch a video by her that is twenty five minutes long and not even realize it...
(pinterest.com)
Favorite Video: How To: Contour

4. MakeupByAlli
Alli is definitely an old favorite, and I really look up to how she talks and presents herself in a very professional way. Her makeup is always flawless, and she pulls of everything she wears. But mostly, her talk through tutorials and reviews are the best, and Alli's refreshing to watch!
(youtube.com)
Favorite Video: 2013 Beauty Favorites

3. MichellePhan
Of course I just have to mention Michelle - her videos were the first ones that I saw. I always learn so much from her tutorials, and they are straight to the point. I have no words to describe how mind blowing it is that she has her own makeup line. What a role model.
(taaz.com)

Favorite Video: Sailor Moon Transformation

2. TheMakeupChair
Sinead's videos are so cute in how they're edited and filmed. And really, her Irish accent is too adorable for words. Her channel is definitely more tutorial based, but that's what I love about her!
(themakeupchair.blogspot.ie)
Favorite Video: Birthday Makeup Tutorial

1.Essiebutton
Estee (or Essie) is actually a more recent discovery of mine, and I can't believe on what I have been missing out on! She is probably the funniest person ever, and I love how simple her videos are. I can't get enough of her, and I love it when she makes long videos! Don't forget to check out her amazing blog as well here!
(essiebutton.com)
Favorite Video: Brand Focus: Tarte

I was pleasantly surprise at how much I loved writing this post! I'm in the works of another list for my favorite fashion/lifestyle youtubers, and of course, comedy. It was so hard to make this list, and I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. Who are some of your favorite beauty youtubers?

As always, thanks for reading,

Stephanie x

UPDATE 9/27/14 -Check out another list: Ten Lifestyle Youtubers!

4 comments:

  1. I love this! I remember watching Michelle Phan years ago. She started it all, haha. The only girls I've watched on this list are Estee, Arden, Michelle, and Jaclyn, but I love finding new ones! My favorites are Meghanrosette, Sarahbelle93x, Arden, and Leighannsays :) I watch so many more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love Meghan and Sarah too! Looks like I will definitely check out Leighannsays :)

      Delete
  2. Ah, they are all lovely but my all time favourite is Teni (MissMaven). :))
    A.
    letterstoa.com

    ReplyDelete