Header

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Spring Playlist


Tomorrow's the day when I leave for a road trip to Alabama with a couple of friends. I could not be more excited - especially for the 15 hour drive. I thought it would be a good time to share some of my favorite songs that I will be jamming out to on the road as car rides might be one of my favorite things in the world.  I always like how it is the perfect time to listen to music and just think. With 15 hours, I will have lots of time to reflect, imagine, and contemplate anything that's going on inside my head. I've really been into a huge variety of artists lately, some that have been around for awhile, and others I have just discovered. 

The Lighthouse and the Whaler - Venice
Sea Wolf - Middle Distance Runner 
Colbie Caillat - Realize
Savoir Adore - Dreamers
The Kooks - Naive
Angus and Julia Stone - Draw Your Swords
The Vaccines - Wetsuit
The New Amsterdams - Turn Out the Light 
Ben Rector - Wildfire

Click here to listen to all of the songs!

I will be gone for the next week because I'll be on vacation, but I will be taking many pictures for future posts! Hope you all have (or had) a great Spring Break. Also let me know what you're listening to at the moment - I love finding new music!

See you soon,
Stephanie x

photo is from weheartit, edited on photoshop

2 comments:

  1. How was your trip? Hope it was a blast! I've never heard of most of those songs, but I do love Colbie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have a couple days left in the trip but it's been great so far! And yeah, I love her too :)

      Delete