Header

Monday, May 19, 2014

Cargo OneBase Concealer + Foundation





I was recently at Ulta looking for a lightweight, long lasting foundation that I could wear to prom. I'm not sure why, but all of the Cargo cosmetics were half off so I couldn't turn down the chance to try this out for $14 compared to the original $28! It has simple, sleek packaging, and I love the doe foot applicator. I would say this foundation is definitely light to medium coverage but it is pretty buildable without being cakey. By far, my favorite concept about this foundation is that I don't apply this all over my skin. I only put product in the places that I need it on and blend it in with the Real Techniques Buffer Brush. It has a matte finish that looks natural, and is long lasting throughout the day if I powder. I find that this feels moisturizing without being oily, and it also contains Vitamin E and chamomile which are both great for the skin.

One downside though is that there are only seven shades available. I am shade 45, and that's already the second darkest they have! Overall, if you're looking for something on-the-go that would make your routine a lot faster, I would recommend this foundation/concealer even though it is a bit pricey. Hey, maybe it's on sale at your local Ulta too! This is easy to use, hygenic, natural looking, and feels lightweight on the skin!

Overall Rating: 4.5/5  
Cost: $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment