Header

Friday, May 23, 2014

Outift // Classic Navy





The sun has been beautiful here in Michigan, and my friends and I have been going to a couple of graduation parties. With food, fun, and friends, I wanted to wear one of my favorite outfits. My best friend Sarah who also took these pictures has a cute little shed and garden in her backyard so of course I took a couple pictures. I still can't get over those little blue flowers!

On this day, I wore a gold woven turquoise necklace from Macy's, and of course the classic black blazer. There's just something about blazers that I love; they make any outfit much more polished and structured. I have one in black that I'm wearing here, and a camel colored one as well! I've been looking at a couple white blazers, but part of me is afraid to ruin it because I'm a pretty messy eater ...As for the jeans, they are super comfortable and more importantly affordable from Loft, and I always roll my pants because I'm pretty petite. I bought the Keds from an outlet mall in Alabama, and the floral print will go along with any plain t shirt. I know that this will definitely be my go-to outfit this summer as I can always wear any color plain t-shirt besides my favorite color navy!

See you soon,
Stephanie

Navy Top - H&M
Blazer - TJ Maxx
Jeans - Loft
Shoes - Keds
Necklace - Macy's, similar
Lips - Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop
Sunnies - F21, similar




No comments:

Post a Comment