Header

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Psssst! Dry Shampoo


I can't believe it's been two weeks since my last post, things have been crazy lately since I am graduating high school very soon, and there's been so much to do. Sadly, school does come first when it comes to blogging, but it doesn't mean I miss it at all! I can't wait to have more time to write after I graduate! For the past couple of years I have been washing my hair every 2-3 days and I am loving the results. My hair is much softer, healthier, and no longer dry. Unless I have tennis that day, I find that taking breaks with washing my hair also makes it easier to style. Recently, I tried out the Pssssst! Dry Shampoo (what a funny name), and I'm always on the lookout for the best one. I use dry shampoo to absorb any oil and also to add some volume to my hair.

I first heard about this dry shampoo a long time ago from Ipsy and Youtube because it was pretty popular. The last time I was at Ulta I saw this and decided to try it out on a day where I wasn't washing my hair. I spray this about 6 inches away from my hair and concentrate it at the roots. I found that it's best to let it sit for about 5 minute after spraying before shaking the hair as it absorbs more oil. I noticed that it did hold off on the oil for about an hour or so, but later it actually made my hair greasy which I do not like at all. Also, this shows up stark white on my hair unless I really shake it into my hair. Although it did add some volume to my hair I won't be repurchasing this in the future because I like the Batisse dry shampoo much better. If you have thinner hair I'm sure this would work great for you, but since I have super coarse, thick hair, this one sadly didn't work out.




In the pictures, you can even see the white residue it leaves. If you have blonde hair, I'm sure this wouldn't be a problem! As you can see, I don't think this an amazing dry shampoo for my hair, but it's not the worst one I've tried!

Overall Rating: 3/5  
Cost: $

Happy Spring!

See you soon,
Stephanie x






No comments:

Post a Comment