Header

Monday, June 2, 2014

e.l.f HD Blush in Superstar




Of course when I first walked into Target I only had intentions of buying a couple items that I actually needed...but I couldn't resist this $3 blush. It happens every time because Target is probably one of my favorite stores ever. They had about four different colors to choose from and I picked "Superstar", this lovely darker pink and coral color. At first glance I saw that there was some type of liquid and product that separated in the container, so you have to shake it up pretty well before using it or else oil will come out instead of the color.

One of my favorite things is how sanitary this is because it has a nice pump. The packaging is sleek and black, resembling the Makeup Forever blushes as well. The color is very pigmented and only a little is needed. I barely pressed down on the pump to put onto the back of my hand because little to no product is needed for both cheeks. This will last me very long time and is well worth the $3 that I paid. I also found that I love dabbing a bit on my lips for a quick on the go color that also warms up my complexion and looks very natural. It lasts as long on my lips as it does on my cheeks. I would definitely try other colors in this same line - especially something more berry toned.

Overall Rating: 5/5  
Cost: $

See you soon,
Stephanie x



No comments:

Post a Comment