Header

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Outfit | Senior Prom

Even though summer just started today, we all know that it officially started on the last day of school. With all of the craziness of going to college in the fall, there are some things during senior year of high school that will be missed. For me, I loved so many things - school (except homework), teachers, friends, and lastly, the dances. Ohhh the formal school dances. Senior prom is the last high school dance ever, and I'd like to think it's whatever you make of it. It could be the most epic night of high school, or just a relaxed, fun night out.

I went with a friend and a couple others in a pretty small group. It was held at the local museum which made the perfect atmosphere - displays, a carousal, and large windows. The food that was served were tacos, paninis, mashed potatoes, and the best part - ice cream sundaes! It was pretty sad by the end of the night just because prom was the last big event before graduation. I still had lots of fun and I actually regret junior year when I went to prom and took it for granted.



I may or may not have stabbed myself during this picture...

The necessities: gum, Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame perfume, Essie's Turquoise and Caicos, and Born Lippy by the Body Shop
I also talked about these earrings from my orchestra concert in this post recently.

Dress: City Studio - Macy's (discontinued)
Nude Heels: Steve Madden 
Earrings: local store 

There's only one senior prom in a person's life (hopefully) so if you haven't had yours yet - make it memorable.

See you soon,
Stephanie 











6 comments:

  1. Hey Stephanie! (lol, it's cool saying that because we share the same name XD) but anyways---
    First off, that is a GORGEOUS dress. It looks absolutely fantastic on you.

    Secondly, I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog! It's so pretty, and your makeup/fashion tips are so good and fun to read! I also know that I'll definitely be trying out some of those delicious recipes (:

    Keep up the fantabulous bloggin! (:

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Stephanie (haha) thank you for such a nice comment!! I'm so glad you enjoy my blog! :)

      Delete
  2. You look so beautiful Stephanie! Your dress is gorgeous and your blog deserves so much more recognition. You have amazing content and your layout is perfect! Keep up the great work :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much Mayran that means a lot! I could definitely say the same about your blog too :)

      Delete
  3. Absolutely gorgeousss dress! I usually don't go for full length bc I'm so short but they've been my go to lately after seeing so many of us petite girls rocking them! xx

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah I went for a less expensive dress to balance out how much it cost to be altered! :)

      Delete