Header

Friday, June 20, 2014

What I Ate Today #2

Finally - another What I Ate Today post! I know that What I Ate Wednesdays (WIAW) are very popular among other blogs, but sticking to a set schedule for only Wednesdays would be terribly hard for me since I like flexibility. On this day I was pretty busy, but I still (tried) to eat pretty healthily.  My day was filled with reading, errands, and a tough day at tennis. All in all it was a good day with lots of things to do. I hope to continue these food posts because a) it helps me keep track and b) I am a food picture taking fiend. I love it so so much.

{Trader Joe's Multigrain Oats, banana, and Unsweetened Silk Almond Milk}
{Salad, Watermelon, and Hawaiian Pizza}
( Not shown: 1:30 - A cup of skinny popcorn aka my addiction)

{Chocolate Chip Cliff Bar + Kirkland Sports Drink}
{3 Corn Fish Tacos}
 Be sure to keep up with me on instagram because there's definitely more food pictures on there as well! I hope you all have a lovely day.

See you soon,
Stephanie

Read other WIATs here!

No comments:

Post a Comment