Header

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My Graduation Party!


Awhile back I wrote a post on 5 Steps to Planning A Grad Party, and a couple weeks ago, I finally had my own! It was a day filled with family, fun, food and lots of stress. We ended up renting a tent, chairs, and a of couple tables to set the food on. Thankfully, I had a lot of family over and they all helped with the food and setting up!


Baby pictures, twine, + mini clothespins 
Centerpieces: fresh flowers, salt water taffy, and dollar store glassware!



My favorite part was arranging the baby pictures and using little chalkboard easels to write what food I was serving. I definitely had more than enough food but having extra is better than not having enough! For the main meal, we had Mac and Cheese, Japanese Pan Noodles, and Pesto Pasta from Noodles and Company, my mom and I made crab rangoons and egg rolls, and my mom(she's the best mom ever) grilled some chicken in case anyone wanted to add it to their pasta! For dessert (the best part of course), my mom made some baklava, we ordered a strawberry mousse cake,  and then we just cut up some fresh watermelon and strawberries on the side! In the end though, this party was about celebrating finishing high school and going to onto college next year which just thinking about is pretty scary...None the less I hope you enjoyed a little glimpse into my grad party! As you can see, I really like food.

See you soon,
Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Wow you know how to throw a party, haha! It's so pinterest-y! I love it ^.^
    That's so cool that you're heading off to college Stephanie - you should do some blog posts on it :)

    niamh x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks Niamh! Yeah, I found much inspiration from pinterest and wanted to go all out since it was my first "real" party! Oh thanks for the idea I will definitely do that for college!! :)

      Delete