Header

Thursday, July 31, 2014

NOTD: China Glaze Bahamian Escape

I'm so excited for my first "Nail of the Day" post because I absolutely love nail polish. Like most beauty obsessed people, I own way too many colors for my own good..and of course 75% percent of what I own are either pastel or a shade of blue. For today's post I thought I would show one of my go to colors for the warmer weather. This is China Glaze's "Bahamian Escape", and as I mentioned in my tips for discounted beauty buys, I buy most if not all of my nail polish from a beauty supply store in uptown Chicago!

I found that this color is a sky blue, but it's definitely on the darker side compared to your typical light blue. It's become one of my go to polishes because it is opaque enough with just one coat, and even better with two! It doesn't chip for me for about 4-5 days if I use a solid base and top coat, and I always receive compliments when wearing it.

Overall Rating: 5/5  (No way!)
Cost: $

I hope you all have had a lovely summer! I will be posting a little update to what I've been up to soon. :)

Love always,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment