Header

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Local Loves - Everlasting Blooms

Sometimes it's just fun to explore the little shops and restaurants that your city has to offer. Last year I discovered the cutest vintage shop while I was just driving by. So when RelayRides contacted me to participate in their Hometown Hidden Gems campaign, I knew exactly what special place that Michigan has to offer. Relay Rides is a peer to peer car rental service that makes it much easier to travel. I love the idea of local businesses to support the community, and Relay Rides also does with its ability to rent private cars instead of commercial services saving some money as well. Although I'm not old enough to rent a car, I can have other people rent my own car for extra money! It's a great service available to everyone.

The vintage shop I am featuring in today's post, Everlasting Blooms, was also mentioned in last year's Vintage Flea Market Treasures post. There are so many things that I love about this place: the atmosphere, prices, products, and so much more. Many of the items they sell there are homemade, and the all of the decorations are to die for. It's like stepping into my favorite pinterest board with pastel colors, homemade cards, soaps, scarves, jewelry, and everything a girl would love. It was originally a barn, but it's now been remade into this lovely store with a large greenhouse in the back. Also, one of my favorite things is how they host events like classes on how to make fairy gardens and a vintage flea market twice a year. If you are ever in the West Michigan area, I would definitely recommend stopping by! 








A little fairy garden!

Mini mushrooms, furniture, and decor for the perfect fairy garden

That picture with all of the homemade is just my favorite because I love how they used music sheets and pretty patterns to make the cutest wall!

Now that I've shared mine, what are some of your favorite local finds?

See you soon,
Stephanie 

*This post was not sponsored in any way - I just wanted to share one of my favorite places! 

2 comments: