Header

Monday, July 14, 2014

The Rainy Day Playlist



When most people think of summer, they think of the hot sunny days at the beach. Oddly enough, I absolutely love it when it rains because it's the perfect time to stay in to read or write. There's just something about slow, sad songs that I can't get enough of. If you read my last playlist post, you'll know I listen to a variety of artists and I'm always on the lookout for more. So let me know what your current favorite songs are too! Also, instead of making a playlist on youtube, I used 8tracks because it's actually a lot easier - I totally recommend getting the app. I hope you enjoy these songs as much as I do on those perfect, rainy days.

All I Want - Dawn Golden
Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran
Only Love - Ben Howard
Palms - Local Natives
Youth - Daughter
Things We've Said - Daniela Andrade
Autumn Leaves - Ed Sheeran
All I Want - Kodaline
Guiding Light - Foy Vance
Draw Your Swords - Angus and Julia Stone
Bloodstream (Vampire Diaries Remix) - Stateless

Click here to listen to the entire playlist!

See you soon,
Stephanie

*picture from tumblr


1 comment:

  1. Hey you! Yeah, the awesome one in the back! (; You've just been nominated for the Sunshine Award! Click here to bask in your glory: http://strictlystephanie.blogspot.com/2014/07/o-happy-day-another-award-d_14.html
    You've got a beautiful blog-- I love reading what you post! (:
    Congrats! (:

    ReplyDelete