Header

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Clinique Moisturizing Cheek Balm - Robust Rhubarb

Sometimes I can't even tell what type of skin I have. It can super oily, super dry, or right in the middle. It can be a bit annoying at times, but now I've been trying out different types of face products depending on how my skin is feeling that day. I have mostly powder blushes, and this Clinique Chubby Stick looked pretty promising.

This color is Robust Rhubarb, and it's a pretty coral pink color. It has great pigmentation, and the best part is that it glides on smoothly and stay all day. I only use this on my drier skin days, because if my face is too oily, it won't last very long. I wish I had more colors because this is super fast and easy to use in the mornings, and you can blend it out with your fingers or a brush. The thing is that I probably won't buy many more colors because it's pretty expensive - $21. I have tried the NYC blushable cream sticks as well, and they are very similar!


Because of the price, I would recommend the NYC Blushable Cream Sticks instead, but they are discontinued! So sad. They might be available on Amazon or Ebay, but otherwise check out NYX or Maybelline if you want something similar - I just haven't tried them myself personally. Hopefully I will soon! :)

Overall Rating: 3.5/5  
Cost: $$$

Love,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment