Header

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Fall Polish Picks

It is finally my favorite season of the year: fall! I can't get enough of the perfectly chilly weather, donuts, and the best part-breaking out the fall nail polishes. I recently went home for the weekend, and returned to my dorm room with six polishes that always remind me of this time of year. I have been wearing these for such a long time, and I will always go back to them!

1. Avon-Mystic; This is a gorgeous shimmering bronze color that is gorgeous. I love wearing gold rings with color and a large, comfy sweater. Dupe: Dust of Bronze - Maybelline

2. Opi-Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees; I'd say this is a very interesting dark grey color because up close, you can see a little shimmer in the bottle, but on the nail it is very subtle. This take a couple more coats to become opaque, but it has a very long wearing time!

3. China Glaze - Midnight Mission; If it's not obvious already, I love shimmery nail polishes. This is a dark blue with silver shimmers, and is very easy to apply.

4. Sally Hansen - Thinking of Blue; When I take a break from all those pretty shimmery colors, I like using a creamy formula like this. The brush is very thick and large, and this is the perfect royal blue. Dupe: Showtime - Revlon Gel Envy

5. Viridian - Illamasqua; I can't get over this dark green/blue color because it lasts so long, and is a dream to put on. Illamasqua is definitely a splurge, so I bought this on sale at sephora to save some money!

6. Opi -Berlin There Done That; Is it possible to be in love with a nail polish? This color is perfect year round, but especially during the fall, it reminds me of my favorite cozy sweater. This creamy formula is a sophisticated but still nice color to wear!

What are some of your must have fall nail polishes?

See you soon,
Stephanie


6 comments:

  1. I have that Avon color and love it!! Also, I love a good cranberry color for fall and winter.

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's pretty great :) I'm definitely going to find a good cranberry for this winter!

      Stephanie x

      Delete
  2. great picks! i'm loving merino cool by essie for the fall!

    www.footnotesandfinds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I am definitely checking out that color soon! :)

      -Stephanie

      Delete
  3. Hey Stephanie! Love your fall polish picks (especially the blues). So you 'are' local! Awesome. Love finding other Michigan bloggers.

    Best!-
    Melissa
    thebeesknees-mel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you melissa! I love finding other local blogs like yours too :)

      -Stephanie

      Delete