Header

Thursday, October 23, 2014

NOTD: OPI Berlin There Done That + Avon Mystic

Yet again I am wearing the same nail polish for two weeks straight, and I'm still not tired of it! From my last post on my favorite fall polishes, I mentioned OPI's Berlin There Done That, and I can't get over the beautiful taupe color. After a week of wearing it by itself, I decided this week I still wanted to keep the same color, but add a bit of sparkle to make it more fun. I've seen many posts on pinterest about using scotch tape for nail art, but I decided to just go free hand for fun!



This is sort of weird, but my hands are actually something I'm self conscious about. To me they look wrinkly, and I'm not a fan of my dry cuticles (I'm currently trying out avocado oil, but a review will be up later). Let me know if you have any tips!

Hope you enjoyed this short, but fun little blog post! I'm trying to get better at nail art, but it's fun to just experiment :) What are some of your favorite ways to spruce up your nail polish?

Lots of love,
Stephanie x

No comments:

Post a Comment