Header

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Music Tag

I am in a pretty serious relationship with music, and after I saw Lindsey's video, I knew I just had to do this tag!


//QUESTIONS//
1.Which bands/artist do you own the most albums by?
Easily Ed Sheeran. His songs make me feel some type of way...

2. What were the last songs you listened to?

3. What's in your CD player right now?
I don’t have a CD player at college with me right now, but in my car at home I currently have the 5 Seconds of Summer album! It's actually a big deal if I buy a physical CD instead of just downloading songs online.

4. What was the last show you attended?
A month ago I attended the 1D/5SOS show and talked all about it here!

5. What was the greatest show you've ever been to?
This is also really hard, but I hope it’s not cheating if I say two: the Ed Sheeran concert January of 2013, and the 1D/5SOS concert a month ago because I was so close. Ed is amazing live, and I spent most of the show with my eyes closed taking it all in.
x
6. What's the worst show you've ever been to?
I’d have to say compared to every show I’ve seen, the Demi Lovato concert last March. She was really great live and it was a good show, but it wasn’t amazing.

7. What's the most musically involved you have ever been?
I took piano lessons from Kindergarten up to middle school from 6th to 12th grade, I played the cello in my school orchestra, and on and off since 8th grade, I’ve been trying to teach myself the guitar! I'm not amazing, but it's so much fun to play.
8. What show are you looking forward to?
I’m hoping to see Barcelona and TEAM* on November 3rd - I'm CAN'T WAIT. 

10. What is your favorite band shirt?
I have a red Ed Sheeran t shirt that I am obsessed with.

11. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?
Ahh I'd have to say 5SOS because they all seem hilarious!

12. One musician or group you wish would make a comeback?
Just one? I'd have to say Switchfoot. They have some amazing music, and I would love for them to become more well known again so everyone can hear their songs.

13. One band/artist you've never seen live but always wanted to?
The Fray. That would be wonderful.

14. Name four or more flawless albums.
5 Seconds of Summer’s self titled album, AM - Arctic Monkeys, + - Ed Sheeran, and Barcelona - Absolutes!

15. How many music related videos/DVDs do you own?
I don't own any DVD's, but I have a couple free music videos from iTunes..I usually watch music videos on youtube. :)

16. How many concerts/shows have you been to, total?
If I counted correctly, thirteen shows. I think concerts are DEFINITELY worth the money if you buy them at the right price.

17. Who have you seen the most live?
I’ve seen 1D and 5SOS three times - they always put on a good show!

18. What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
Movie: Into the Wild or The Fault in Our Stars
I just have to include television because I discover so many artists from tv shows as well.
TV: The Vampire Diaries and One Tree Hill (I'm obsessed)
19. What was your last musical "phase" before you wisened up?
I would say from 5th grade to 8th grade I really like Nevershoutnever and Three Days Grace. Looking back now, their music was good, but I definitely have changed my preference compared to now...

20. What's your "guilty pleasure" that you hate to admit to liking?
I’m not ashamed of any music I listen to haha. And yes, boy bands are pretty cool.

I absolutely loved writing this post since music is such a big part of my life. Who are some of your favorite artists? I'd love to know some new musicians to check out! I tag anyone who wants to do this too!!

See you soon,
Stephanie x

No comments:

Post a Comment