Header

Sunday, November 16, 2014

I Mustache You A Question

A couple of days ago I read Brie's post on Lean, Clean, and Brie (her blog is full of things on how to have a healthy lifestyle!) answering some fun, little questions.  Different from a beauty review or a post about school, I thought it's be fun for you to get to know me better! Oh and I also think mustaches are so adorable. Fun fact: my mom has never seen my dad without a mustache.


4 Names People Call Me (other than my real name):
1. Steph
2. Stephie
3. Tumbleweed (don't really know how this got started)
4. Thi (my Vietnamese name my parents call me!)

4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Tennis coach
2. Intern at church
3. Server at a traveling pizza oven
4. I'm hoping to get a job this winter break - fingers-crossed!

4 Movies I've Watched More Than Once:
1. A Walk to Remember
2. The Dark Knight
3. Pitch Perfect
4. Taken

4 Books I'd Recommend:
1. The Alice Series by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor (there's 27!)
2. The Summer Series by Jenny Han
3. The Life of Pi by Yann Martel 
4. Life as We Know It by Susan Beth Pfeffer

4 Places I've Lived:
1. Michigan
2. Michigan
3. ...
4.....michigan is my favorite place!

4 Places I've Been:
1. New York City
2. Orlando, Florida
3. Toronto

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. California
2. Brighton, England
3. At home, in my living room
4. Visiting my best friend in New York City

4 Things I Don't Eat:
1. anything REALLY spicy
2. anything too salty
3. anything too sweet
4. the frosting on cupcakes/cakes (similar to number 3)

4 TV Shows That I Watch:
1. One Tree Hill
2. The Vampire Diaries
3. Amazing Race (with my mom)
4. Barefoot Contessa

4 Things I'm Looking Forward to This Year:
1. Thanksgiving with my family
2. Hopefully I'm going to Indianapolis over winter break!
3. Getting a good grade in chemistry (at least I hope so)
4. Seeing all of my friends over break!

4 Things I'm Saying:
1. I love Matt Kearny
2. I need to paint my nails
3. I should study
4. I don't know if I like snow?

4 (5) People I'm Tagging To Do This Next!
2. Simmy @ Simmy Hoonjan
4. Carrie @ Carrie On Blogs
5.....all of you!

I hope you enjoyed this different, but fun post - it was nice to switch it up from the usual types of posts. Have a great rest of the weekend!

All the Best,
Stephanie x







2 comments:

  1. I love the Amazing Race too! I haven't had a chance to watch it this season, but it is such a fun show to watch! And I am so excited to go home for Thanksgiving break too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I miss watching it! Yay only a week and a couple of days :)

      Delete