Header

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

What I Ate Today #4

Here's yet another look into my meals from day to day! My eating schedule and what I eat changes every day depending on when my classes are. At the moment I'm not eating the best I could be - but doing these journal type posts helps me see everything that I'm eating from my school's oh so tempting dining hall.
breakfast: cheerios and a banana. (usually I just have the banana, but this morning I had extra time:)
lunch: quinoa stuffed tomato topped with cheese, chicken and almond stew, a garlic/cheddar biscuit, and a lettuce-less salad with peas, tomatoes, cucumbers, and bell peppers.
snack: a pear from my school's local fruit/veggie stand! 

dinner: hummus with wild rice, grilled chicken, and a romaine and spinach salad topped with feta, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, croutons, and a ginger dressing.
late night study snack: granny smith apple, red starburst, and barbeque popchips. I know I shouldn't eat late at night, but sometimes when I'm (trying) to do homework, it's a must.

What have been some of your favorite foods lately? Be sure to follow me on instagram because I post more meals there as well!

See you soon,
Stephanie

Read past WIAT's here!


2 comments:

  1. Seeing your dining hall meals makes me miss eating in the cafs at school! The food was always so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that makes me laugh because I just commented on your post saying how I won't miss the dining hall food!

      Delete