Header

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Chocolate Almond Spice Cookies

As you know, I love watching youtube daily - including my sorta new favorite Niomi Smart! She recently posted this video on how to make almond spice cookies, and I immediately wanted to try them out. I've always been a traditional Christmas baker, making the same buttery, sugary cookies ever year, but I thought why not experiment with a new recipe? 





I found the dough to be a little dry, and I should've added some water/milk! Otherwise, they weren't too sweet and tasted pretty good. Although I do have to say they weren't my dad's favorite - I think I'll keep this recipe for myself and not the holiday time. Having dark chocolate and sea salt together is the perfect combination of sweet and salty will always be my favorite. Yum.

Get the full recipe here!
Let me know if you try out this healthy but delicious recipe! What are some of your favorite cookies?

No comments:

Post a Comment