Header

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas Movies!

During this time of year, I can't think of anything better than making some homemade popcorn and watching Christmas movies with my mom. It's become my favorite tradition, and the only time I appreciate cheesy endings.



The Last Holiday

Queen Latifah is hilarious in this movie. I absolutely love her style and personality, and she is so lovable. It's definitely a movie to watch with your family, and it just has that laid back, heart warming feeling that I adore.

Home Alone 2

Of course, Kevin gets separated from his family again during Christmas, and having it happen in NYC is perfect. It's one of my dreams to go there with all of the beautiful lights, and Kevin will always be the wittiest kid!

A Grandpa For Christmas

Obviously I have to mention at least one Hallmark movie! These always seem to be on TV, but this is one my mom and I thoroughly enjoy every year. A little girl must stay with her grandpa whom she dislikes, and they both spend time with each other and bond through music. I love getting attached to characters.  

Little Women

A little fun fact about me is that Christian Bale is my favorite actor EVER. I could watch his movies all day long, including this one. It's based on the classic book by Louisa May Alcott, and follows the March sisters as they grow up during the Civil war. They all have their own quirky personalities, and Sigourney Weaver plays the best mom.

The Santa Clause

I definitely consider this a classic, as I still have it on VCR! Tim Allen plays a father who accidentally becomes Santa, while trying to bond with his little son as well. Such a cute movie perfect for children (or adults like me!).

Home Alone

The first of a series is always a classic. My favorite part of course is when he sets up all of the little traps in his house to catch the bad guys. Gotta love it.

Some of the next Christmas movies I want to see are Miracle on 34th Street and A Christmas Story! What are some of your favorites?

Love,
Stephanie

via 1,2,3,4,5,6

2 comments:

  1. Totally forgot how much I love The Last Holiday!! Need to go watch that ASAP.
    xoxo, Jamie
    www.thefashionnewcomer.com

    ReplyDelete