Header

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas Music Loves

What's a better way to get into the spirit than listening to some ah-mazing Christmas music? My local radio station always plays Christmas music literally the say after thanksgiving, but I like to wait until December. I love baking molasses cookies or decorating the house to some of these classic songs:

Glee Cast - Last Christmas

I really miss Cory Monteith, he's so talented in one of my favorite classic songs. 

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas is You

Of course, I have to mention the queen of Christmas music! I'm pretty sure EVERYONE has heard this song.


Michael Buble - It's Beginning to Looks a Lot Like Christmas

Michael Buble's voice is heavenly. My mom also really likes this song too haha


Sam Smith - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

I haven't talked much about Sam Smith on the blog yet, but at the moment he is my current favorite artist. His personality and just the truth in his voice always astounds me. I cannot wait for his next album - I'm so happy he did a cover of this song!


Pentatonix - Little Drummer Boy

I have not one, but two songs by Pentatonix on this list. Every single one of them is so talented, and I'm so jealous of my two friends who got to see them live last year!


Pentatonix - Mary, Did You Know?

Breathtaking. That's the only way to describe this song. The video itself is beautiful, but I like to listen to this one with my eyes closed and headphones on.

I'm pretty Christmas music will stop playing very soon, so I'll be having all of these on repeat for the rest of the week! What are some of your favorite songs for this time of year?

Happy blogmas day 8! 

No comments:

Post a Comment