Header

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

I cannot even believe it is the 12th day of blogmas and Christmas Eve! Here in Michigan, it's hard to even tell because it's all cold, wet, and rainy outside. Bleh. It's supposedly going to snow tonight, but I'd love nothing more than a white Christmas. Even though I feel like the Christmas spirit was more evident when I was younger - a white Christmas would be like a flashback to when I was 9. 
I definitely have to give props to bloggers who post good quality content every. single. day. Even just doing it for twelve days was so much fun because I'm on winter break and had plenty of time, but it's definitely a commitment. I hope to make blogmas an annual tradition! 
I'll be taking a little break from blogging, but I'll be back before you know it :) No matter what holiday you celebrate, I hope you are able to enjoy it with your friends and family! 

2 comments: