Header

Friday, December 5, 2014

My Skincare Routine! (Combination Skin)

I know around this time are tons of exams/midterms/finals going on (good luck to everyone!!), and the extra stress can really affect my skin. I feel like I'm always using new skincare products, but at the moment I'm pretty happy with my routine to battle any stress related breakouts!


Morning

I only wash my face a couple of times a week with the neutrogena cleanser in the morning, because I find washing it twice a day strips all of the oil from my skin. Then, I will use the boots toner (my holy grail product!) and moisturize with a mixture of the olay spf 30 complete and olay gel moisturizer.

Nighttime

Twice a week I love the mary kay skinvigorate facial brush with the same neutrogena cleanser, and then I use the same toner. Next, I either apply the same Olay gel moisturizer or a little sample of the clinique dramatically different lotion (I've collected so many of these haha). Sadly if I have a spot on my face, I'll sparingly apply the mary kay clearproof treatment - be careful with this because it is very strong! I actually prefer the body shop tea tree gel, but I have yet to repurchase it. 


I used to use more products that had salicylic acid, but I've seen my skin clear up a lot after using less products. When it comes to skincare - I believe less is more! 

What are some of your go-to products? 

All the best,
Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment