Header

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

NOTD: New Year's Eve Glitter


New Years is probably the only time of year I love chunky, glittery nail polishes. Russian Navy by OPI is such a beautiful color on its own, being an almost black dark purple with the tiniest rose gold specks - it only needs two coats! Cherry Bomb by Chine Glaze is such an old nail polish that I have in my collection, but it still works. There's monochromatic glitter along with rose gold shimmer as a clear top coat. It's beautiful.


If you don't want to go all out, this would be great as an accent nail for more subtle look. I'm not doing anything extravagant for NYE, but just hanging out with some friends. Maybe one day I'll go to some VIP party and dress up - it looks like so much fun! What are you plans for NYE?


Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute combination. I wore some glitter on my nails as well for the New Years :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is darling! Thanks for sharing;)!

    Christian | www.mysimplemodestchic.com

    ReplyDelete