Header

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Outfit // Sparkle and Stripes








Happy blogmas day #6 as part of the 12 days of blogmas! I absolutely love doing these outfit posts -especially today's because it'd be perfect for a dressier but still comfy look for a holiday party. I added the hat because I love the contrast of red and green for Christmas, but it's a more subtle color. Last summer I bought this sweater dress at Topshop on clearence, and I'm glad I did. It's soft, but can be easily added to with a statement necklace like this. The necklace isn't heavy at all, and it gives a nice, classy sparkle. I received this as a graduation gift and I'm obsessed. 

Dress: Topshop {similar}
Peacoat: Michael Kors(Costco) - {similar}
Necklace: See Song Designs
Boots: Ralph Lauren
Hat: Nordstrom Rack - {similar Sale 30%!}

My family doesn't dress up too much for Christmas, so I'm probably going to wear this for dinner! What are some of you favorite statement necklaces or holiday outfit staples? ps. Thank to sarah for the pictures!

2 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous Stephanie! That pink beanie is lovely, I wish I suited them!

    niamh / niamhsdream.blogspot.co.uk

    x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a sweet comment! :)

      Stephanie xo

      Delete