Header

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Christmas Tag


1.What are your favorite Christmas movies?
I always watch Home Alone, Home Alone 2,  and a Grandpa for Christmas every year! They always put a smile on my face. I have a whole post about them here.

2. What is your favorite Christmas song?
I absolutely  love playing Silent Night on the piano.

3. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
No...maybe I'll finally learn this year? :)

4. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Yes, most years here in Michigan there's snow on the ground, but one year there was no snow, everyone was pretty upset haha. 

5. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Usually we either bake molasses cookies or noel nut balls and wrap presents. Sometimes we're at my relatives and we just all hang out!

6. Do you have any Christmas Day traditions?
Well no one is allowed to open presents until my parents have had their coffee. Then we will see go a see a movie and buy popcorn, and come home and eat a nice dinner.

7. Is your tree real or fake?
Fake. (and it's pre-lit hehe)

8. What tops your Christmas tree?
An angel!

9. Are you a present wrapping pro or a bang it together and go person?
I love wrapping all of my presents, but I'm definitely no "pro"...you probably don't want to see my gift wrapping skills. It always takes me FOREVER to wrap everything.

10. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning!

11. What is your favorite Christmas food or drink?
Mhmm my mom makes a delicious sweet and salty chex mix that can be made in the microwave. It's so addicting, and I used to put it by the fireplace when I was younger.

12. What do you enjoy most about Christmas?
I just love that for a couple weeks until Christmas, everyone is so joyful and excited. It's a nice time to spend with family, eat yummy food, and celebrate Jesus's bday!!

Christmas is always will be my favorite holiday. There's nothing like the atmosphere and joy of celebrating with friends and family. The pretty twinkly lights, delicious food, movies, music, and love. Christmas isn't a holiday, it's a way of life for a about a month. And it's also a time to celebrate Jesus's birthday - he's da man.

Of course, if you would like to do this tag, I tag all of you - it was so adorable and fun!


2 comments: