Header

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

College Journal #4

Well hey, I'm halfway through freshman year of college, and it isn't so bad. This week is the first week back from a whole month of winter break, and I'm so happy to be back! It's a weird feeling to miss school, where my whole life I wasn't the biggest fan. I think it's mainly because I had to wake up super early, and I'm the worst morning person that's ever existed. Trust me, I think I only start to talk in the morning once it hits 9am.


The main thing I was looking forward to was having completely new classes. First semester, I had chemistry, pre-calc, accounting, and social equality. They felt like "general" classes, and now this semester I'm taking advertising, communications, writing, and physics - completely new topics that (except for physics) I have no prior experience with. One thing people always ask me is about my major, and well, that's a whole other post I'll be writing about soon because just thinking about makes me want to crawl into a hole. A 100-foot deep hole.


I can't wait to meet even MORE people and to join a club. Oh, and did I mention I'm taking a self defense class for credit? Yeah, that'll be interesting. I'll be sure to update you all even more (if you care).

4 comments:

  1. I was so excited to come back too! It feels so good to be back and starting new classes. It always feels like a fresh start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! It felt like the first day of school haha

      Delete
  2. University is so exciting! Have fun this semester love <3

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete