Header

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Under the Weather

Today's has been one of those days. I'm feeling some sort of sickness coming on, and I've been on the same couch all day. Thankfully, I never get bored when I am feeling sick because I can 1) read a book, 2) watch youtube, and most importantly 3) write this blog post. While I am doing one, two, or a combination of all three of these things, there is something essential that I just have to have. Music.
It's been awhile since I've posted some current songs I am enjoying, and I am beyond obsessed with ten songs. Seriously, this is why I love music. It can make you feel things that you didn't even know existed.
 
Augustana - Just Stay Here Tonight
Caribou - Back Home
Family of the Year - Hero
Jimmy Eat World - Hear You Me
Augustana - Remember Me
Jose Gonzalez - Heartbeats
Imagine Dragons - My Fault
Strays Don't Sleep - For Blue Skies
Jose Gonzalez - Stay Alive
Damien Rice - The Blower's Daughter
As always, you can listen to every single song for free! Click HERE for the entire playlist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment