Header

Friday, February 13, 2015

All You Need Is Love

A couple of weeks ago, I saw the movie Moulin Rouge for the first time and I cannot believe I'd never seen it before. The main character (the attractive Ewan McGregor) was so in love with the idea of love. It wasn't cheesy at all, and the soundtrack was AMAZING. 
I feel like it's pretty split with people who either love this holiday, and people who can't stand it. I'm pretty neutral, but I like all of the chocolate that goes on sale afterwards. Even though my least favorite color is pink (not sorry bout it) I can't wait to spend this weekend with my lovers, aka my amazing friends hanging out. In the spirit of Valentine's Day, I thought I'd share some of my favorite love songs - happy, sad, sappy, and in between.
Angels - The XX
Please Don't Say You Love Me (Cover) - Rachel Thompson
Life Me Up - Mree
Turning Pages - Sleeping At Last
Slow Dancing In A Burning Room - John Mayer
Heartbreak Girl (Cover) - Troye Sivan
Is There Somewhere? - Halsey
Not About Angels - Birdy 

As always, you can listen to the entire playlist on 8tracks for free HERE! I hope you have a weekend filled with love, and I'll just admit it now - I love love. The idea of loving others before yourself can be hard to do but is so important. 
  "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." -1 Corinthians 13:13

No comments:

Post a Comment