Header

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

What You Don't Know


How many people actually know who you are? And I mean know you, know you. I can literally count everyone who knows me on one hand.  It doesn't matter if you're quiet or outgoing, but having people know who you are is damn scary. 


I know I was so so so nervous about telling people about this little blog of mine because it's a side of me that no one has really seen. There's some personal facts floating around Petite Pastels somewhere, and I may or may not have written about people without them knowing (without their names of course...). It's a funny thing, having me be so scared. Why does anyone care of what others think of them? Going to college has made me realize that I shouldn't spend another second being someone who I'm not.

 Someone could be confident and outgoing, and be really insecure, and someone could go out every weekend and not taste a lick of alcohol. It bothers me that something so cheesy like "don't judge a book by its cover" is true...but it is. 
Love you all,

3 comments:

  1. But you told us and we are all so proud of you Steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true. I mean, barely any of my friends know I have a blog, and some I voluntarily told while others found out before I even realised I didn't want anyone to know. You're right. It is scary having someone know you well..

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete