Header

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Playing On Ice

I was so excited to go to Lake Michigan when it's cold to see the lake I swam in as a kid, covered in ice. On the day my friends and I went, there was some dense fog, but everything was still pretty nonetheless. Grand Haven is the cutest little town, and it was weird for so many shops to be closed.

Don't mind my mismatched gloves


Our ice babies





The cutest little restaurant with the best curly fries.


Of course, you know I had to end the post with a food picture because I can't pass up that opportunity! It's so great living in Michigan with the lake just a 45 minute drive away, and I seriously cannot wait until the summer when I can have some soft serve on the pier. I can still say I spent spring break on the beach and it wasn't so bad. 
Ps. a special shoutout to Mel, Gabi, + Sarah for taking some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment