Header

Friday, March 27, 2015

Spring Beauty Loves

Spring is FINALLY here, and it just makes me so excited for summer! Surprisingly enough, I've seen so many stars at night and it's beautiful when walking home from studying or dinner. Makeup wise, I've been using lighter, shimmery, and more natural products everyday. I've been super lazy with my routine, and here are just a couple that I've been reaching for these past few weeks:
Two Faced : Romantic Eye Palette - With some beautiful subtle colors, this is so easy to use. 
NYX Wonder Pencil : Light - I LOVE this for my waterline to make me look awake.
Essie Polish : Bikini So Teeny - One of my all time favorite colors for this time of year! 
L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder : Sand Beige - A lightweight and natural looking must have. (I wish it had a pump though)
Marc Jacobs Perfume : Daisy - Another all time favorite that has a light, floral scent that isn't too strong. 
NYC Blushable Creamstick : Plaza Pink - Sadly this is discontinued, but it is the perfect everyday pink, and I love how you can apply it straight to a brush/your cheeks.
Revlon Lip Butter : Creme Brulee - A pretty nude and sheer color, this is super moisturizing. 
Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner : 14k - A perfect product for the inner corner to add some shimmer.
Obviously from the name of my blog, pastel colors are my absolute favorite. They're just so pretty and light, and Spring is the perfect time to embrace it. Let me know some of your spring must haves!

2 comments:

  1. love the look of this too faced palette, the shadows are gorgeous x

    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too, it's so lovely! thanks hannah


    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete