Header

Monday, April 13, 2015

Bright Eyes

Morning's just aren't my thing. Even though I love waking up to the sunshine and being productive with my day, my bed is just so much softer (and it's just a great time to watch Netflix) in the morning. Mondays and Wednesdays are by far the hardest since I have early classes, and it can be SO difficult to get out of bed. On those days, I love using these couple of fast + easy products that make me look like I'm more excited about my advertising class than I actually am. 


Laura Mercier Secret Concealer: A little goes a very long way with this concealer, as it has a slight salmon shade that covers purple tones. It's a bit of an investment, but it's lasted me months.
Benefit They're Real Mascara: Even though this is a PAIN to take off, it works wonders and holds a curl. Mascara is my #1 for opening up my eyes!
NYX Wonder Pencil - Light: One of the few neutral colored eyeliners at the drugstore, it's amazing on the waterline to make you look like you had (at least) 6 1/2 hours of sleep. 
MAC Paint Pot - Soft Ochre: This is essential for covering darkness on the eyelid, which makes a big difference (let me know of any drugstore dupes!).
Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner: One of the best pen eyeliners ever, this has lasted me months for only $8. I only put eyeliner to my top lashline to open up my eyes, as it contrasts with the peach liner on my waterline. 

How do you wake yourself up in the morning? (Breakfast is my motivator)

12 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to use and light or neutral eyeliner to brighten that area of my face, and the NYX one you have seems like it would be a good bet. Thanks for sharing, Stephanie :)

    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the benefit They're real is a pain to get off - but well worth it!

    Jennie Emma

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it's super cheap too :) Thanks Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I switched to Benefit's Roller Lash mascara instead of that one because of how hard it was to take off! They both work great though x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, totally agree! Not sure if I'll buy the full size, but we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely want to try the roller lash soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that mascara it works so well

    xo

    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. me too! a little pricey, but great for long days :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE Mac Paint Pots - I mostly use Paints as a base but the paint pots are fantastic too! Sadly, I feel like non of the drugstore equivalents last as well.

    jess | Bows & Bouquets

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll definitely have to try out the paints! Thanks jess :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll try to find one! It'd be saving me a lot of money haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've nominated you for the liebster award! Check it out and let me know when you make your post :)

    http://brookewrote.blogspot.com/2015/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete