Header

Friday, April 24, 2015

Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.

The food scene in college has seriously changed my eating habits, and I'm here with another list of articles that MSU Spoon University has published! If you're in college or about to attend college, Spoon is a great student run organization to be involved in writing, photography, and marketing. There's a couple of really fun recipes, reviews, and a quiz! Seriously, if you're interested at all in getting involved, you can start your own chapter at your school! 

All You Need Is Your Microwave And Fridge To Make These Life Changing Pinwheels 
(fun fact: this whole recipe was made in a dorm room!)


This Frozen Matcha Green Tea Smoothie Is The Best Way To Start Your Morning
(fun fact: this only has THREE ingredients!)


We Tried The Craziest Nut Butters You're Too Afraid To Buy In Store, Here's What We Found (did you know there's chai nut butter?)


Who's Your Celeb Spirit Foodie? (isn't Selena Gomez's everyone's crush?)


Tavern and Tap Is Lansing's Best Destination for Craft Brews and Hip Vibes (why am I not 21)


Why Cheating On Starbucks With Grand River Coffee Is So Worth It [yesssss]

Let me know which article is your favorite, and who your celeb sprit foodie is! I wrote the one about green tea, and it was so much fun to make. Somehow in college, the love for food has just MULTIPLIED. I have finals in two weeks, and food will definitely become my new best friend. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Yum, these all look so good! I think my favorite is the peanut butter and nutella pinwheels (of course, because I have a large sweet tooth). It's really cool that you get to write for the Spoon! Good luck on your last week or so at MSU :)

    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my favorite too! It was SO easy to make and yummy. Thanks Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pinwheels look so delicious! I'll have to try them out sometime!

    Running Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  4. That matcha banana smoothie looks good. I'll have to try it!


    -Celeste
    corkingaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me know how you like it! Thanks, Celeste!

    ReplyDelete