Header

Saturday, April 4, 2015

What Every Foodie Needs

I am so excited to share with you a place that every foodie will just fall in LOVE with. At Michigan State University, I'm in a student organization called Spoon University - the hub for all things food related. There are many other college chapters that are also a part of this exciting project, and I am a writer on the team. From recipes, reviews, tips, and entertaining articles, it's sort of like buzzfeed (but it's all about food.) 
Here's two of the articles I wrote (with a great editor and photographer!). None of these pictures were taken by me!
These 5 Dessert Swaps Will Help You Fit Into Your Skinny Jeans 
Which Ice Cream Are You?

Here's the rest of the articles that other students wrote - there's so many great articles with yummmy ideas!
This Guac-Hummus Hybrid Dip Changes Everything About Party Dips

7 Ways To Add Eggs To Everything

The Wine Night Guide Every College Student Needs

5 Popcorn Recipes For Your March-Madness Stress Eating [my personal favorite :)] 


Your Guide To Eating Healthier When You're Too Drunk To Count Calories


The 7 Childhood Cereals College Students Are Secretly Obsessed With 

Time For A Dining Hall Getaway,  Introducing the MSU Food Trucks (how have I not tried one yet?)
 
They'll be new articles every week, and I'll be sure to update you all on what's new. Have a great Easter weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Checking out your articles right now! This is so awesome for the MSU foodie community!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Brienne! Yes, the east lansing food community is SO underrated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brooke, thanks but I wish I took these pictures haha! Aw I love Maty! Yes of course, I'll definitely be in contact on twitter/email :)

    ReplyDelete