Header

Thursday, April 16, 2015

You're all I need

I'm so excited to bring you another music playlist! Music has and always will be such an important part of my life, and my heart happy to discover new artists and songs. Last weekend, I went on a retreat to a beautiful camp with Cru, and my favorite part was worshipping with 200 other people on the lakeshore. There's something about worship that brings me that much closer to God that I just can't explain. Here are some of my personal favorites that bring me peace. (just a side note: not all of these are "worship"songs!) I hope you all enjoy!
How He Loves - David Crowder Band 
Everything - Lifehouse 
Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) - Hillsong United
Scandal of Grace - Hillsong United 
Come Thou Font - All Sons and Daughters 
Love is War - Hillsong United 
The Great I Am - Philips Craig and Dean
In My Arms - Plumb
Cut - Plumb
As always, click here for the entire playlist! 8tracks is such an amazing website. Please let me know any of your current favorite songs, worship or not! I'd love to hear from you.

8 comments:

  1. I always love checking out these music playlists! The music Spotify suggests for me is always a bit off, so I find getting recommendations for other people much better!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these songs! They are amazing! Hillsong United is my all time favorite group!


    Stephanie | www.stephanieealexandraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same! Love them and their music so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh what a great playlist! Thanks for sharing!


    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've recently been using music to draw closer to God, so I really appreciate this playlist :) Thanks so much for sharing, Stephanie.

    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course! So glad you enjoy it, Brooke. :)

    ReplyDelete